Sunday 27 May 2012

Reading Diary 27/05/2012

I am getting really bad at publishing these, although I have had a lot of homework.

I have read some more books by Jeremy Strong in the past few days, and to tell you the truth they can't have been that good because I can barely remember what they were.

After racking my memory I have come up with these:

My Mum's going to explode
My brothers famous bottom
My brothers famous bottom got pinched

And another book by Jeremy Strong which I cannot remember the name of to save my life, although I know it had something to do with Christmas puddings.

I started reading Lament again yesterday because I am in love with it and all the books by Maggie Stiefvater. After not reading any books by her for more than a week I began to get withdrawal symptoms and had to read them again. That reminds me, I must order the rest of the Shiver series from the library.

Sorry that you have to read all my ramblings about nothing imparticular.

Deadra xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Your reading list is impressive: you must read very fast!

    ReplyDelete