Tuesday 8 May 2012

Fiction in a Flash: Stuck

Here is my attempt at writing a Flash Story in less than 100 words. Here goes:

She was alone in a room. And locked in. She scanned the room, all she could see was a piano. That was all she needed, she unlocked the door with the keys and walked out. Into another room. She took the feather out her hat, pricked her finger and made it sore, then used the saw to cut the feather in half. Of course 2 halves make a hole. She slipped through the hole and came to a blue paint pot and a wind turbine. She used to blue and blew wind turbine, which blew her away to safety.


That was in 99 words and it is based on a riddle my brother told me about.

I am proud of that.

☺☻☺☻☺☻

If you don't understand the end this is it. She comes into a room with a wind turbine and a blue pot of paint. She uses the blue in the paint to blow the turbine which blows her away to safety. It is quite confusing. Sorry. It is a homophone of blue and blew.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Deadra. You are the first person to attempt this. I really like the idea of using a riddle, and I love the two halves making a 'hole' to enable her escape. I'm not clear about the ending though, so I'll look forward to your explanation...
    (Your blog is looking great, too.)

    ReplyDelete