Thursday 12 July 2012

Randomness

I saw this when I was blog surfing, and I really wanted to fill it in. Also today, Rorry was telling me that I haven't posted for 5 days, so I thought I should.

Outside my window... It is raining, and disgusting, and depressing.


I am thinking...Why should I be thinking, what am I thinking about. Wow, I have not played that game for ages, This is going to sound so weird.


I am thankful... That I have guides tonight, as I feel the beginnings of boringness creeping over me.


In the kitchen..I ate my tea. I felt a bit sick.


I am wearing...Having read this, I just went and got changed, so I wouldn't have to say what I was wearing. I am wearing now, trackies, a blue top and my guide camp hoodie.


I am creating...this blog, I suppose. And a noise, because of the typing and a mess because of clothes scattered everywhere from just getting changed.


I am going...to go to guides and have a great time (even though my bestie is away and I miss her loads and it will be really lonely without her)


I am wondering..how our sponsored walk will go tomorrow.


I am reading... Girls under Pressure (by Jacqueline Wilson)


I am hoping...for something to happen, but it won't (probably), and I can't really write it on here, as everyone will read it and I definitely don't want the whole school knowing.


I am looking forward to...seeing Charlotte and Emily again, and SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!




Yeah, that is today today today.


Deadra xxx


(it is so weird signing my name as Deadra)

5 comments:

  1. Charlotte and Emily?
    Use code names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but no-one knows who they are except form us lot. And no -one is going to work out someone from a first name, and if I used code names, then no-one would be able to tell who they were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you want to happen?
    Something to do with work, home, love, friendship or what?

    Rorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell you. But the post I am currently writing (it will take a little while) should maybe tell you a bit about it (it will take a long while). Except it is kind of in code (okay a very long while).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't find it that weird signing off as Rorry...

    Rorry

    ReplyDelete