Tuesday 3 July 2012

Hunger Games

OMG I can't believe I haven't talked about this before. THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! They are so good. I finally started to read them and once I had started I couldn't put them down. I have finished them all and am in love with them. I think I am team Peeta due to whart happened in Mockingjay, but before that i was definately team Gale. My hunger games name is Briar Roxen and my bloggers name is Domitia Fairbain. Although, it does change the name each time you do it but hey! Yes I love them and I want to write more but we are going to lunch in a minute.

Deadra xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. What r the hunger games!
    Started reading the Harry Potter series for the 17th time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. You have persuaded me. I will read 'The Hunger Games'!

    ReplyDelete