Friday 13 July 2012

Notepads for writers

I have been told, that all writers have notepads. And I was wondering what kind of natepads they would have. Would they have:

A swirly, flowery one?
A little girly one?


One with flowers?

A cute one with cakes on?

A designer one?

A recycled one?

One with lots of words on?

A Union Jack one?

A spotty one?

One with birds on?

A multi - coloured one?

A flowery Union Jack one?

A pink and blue stripy one?

A green and blue stripy one?



A patterned one?


A polka dotted one?

What kind of notepad do you think a writer would have? What kind of notepad would you have?

Deadra xxx

2 comments:

  1. My notebook I use for random thoughts is actually a Tracy Beaker one because I got it when I was 10 or so. I have little A6 spiral bound one, almost like an exercise book for carrying around in pockets etc. And then, because I am so in love with books, I have an A4 book (always spiral bound because to me it feels to official for a notebook if it is properly bound) and it is bright pink with butterflies on (thanks Nana... No actually I don't mind it that much it is a pretty scene).

    ReplyDelete