Monday 23 July 2012

Photos of Herstmonceux


Here are all the pictures I took yesterday, when I went to Herstmonceux. It was really sunny (for a change) and I thought I would take the chance to use my camera. Some of them have been edited (you will be able to tell) and I did that on Picasa. I am not sure how this will turn out, as it has come from a link on Picasa, and it might not work. Here they are. Please leave your comments on how I can improve, which ones you like and which ones you don't like.



 




























Thanks for looking. My text has gone a bit weird, it is all to one side. So, sorry about that. Just to let you know, there is a reason if I haven't put up any blogs for a while, and that is because I am actually attempting to write a story on my blog. It is taking a very, very long time but I will post it as soon as it is finished for all to read.

Thanks for everything
Deadra xxxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment