Saturday 23 June 2012

Shiver, Linger and Forever

WOW! I have been googling it and I didn't realise how many people there were out there in love with it. I have found so many pictures of what the cast should look like and here are some of my favourites.




Sam Roth -- Logan Lerman
Grace Brisbane -- Emma Watson
Isabel Culpepper -- Ashley Benson
Cole St. Clair -- Aaron Johnson
Jack Culpepper -- Jake Abel
Olivia -- Lucy Hale/Selena Gomez
Rachel -- Aislinn Paul
Shelby -- Sasha Pieterse 


They are the actors in that clip. I think that Sam is good but I think I will always find it hard to think of Emma Watson as anyone other than Hermione, because of all the times I have watched the Harry Potters. Cole is great as Aaron Johnson and Isabel is good but I have seen a better picture of her as Taylor Momsen here:


http://mercyfallswolves.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/dream-cast-isabel-culpeper.html


I'm not sure which I prefer to be honest. Jack is perfect and in the first picture is expression is super! I think Olivia is not right, she should have dark hair but be quieter, the actor's in this are too loud looking. Shelby is good but a little too cute and good, she needs to look troubled and slightly mad. Rachel is great with a lovely smile.


This is quite good. I agree with Emma Watson when she is dressed like that. I totally disagree with the Sam (he is awful). Olivia is better in this than in the first one. Rachel is awful in this. Taylor Lautner (OMG he's sooo fit) he can be any one as long as he is in it for ages. Amanda Seyfried is too sweet looking to be Isabel. Shelby is okay in this but probably better in the first one. YES YES to Beck, he looks perfect! Grace's dad is great but looks too happy and Grace's mum is super but looks to thin and tall,, I imagined her a bit chubby. Ulrick is perfect (and I love Johnny Depp).


Here is another one, I'm not going to analyse it (but I have in my head). I love Cole in the second one sooo much!!!


This is the trailer. 


Now I am going to google Chace Crawford as I love him already!!


Deadra xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment