Tuesday 28 August 2012

Around the world

There are people all around the world who use these sites, and I am friends with a girl from New Zealand. She has posted on this blog, and we often talk to each other through other sites similar to this.

My Challenge: Find someone in another country, by blog surfing, and post something on their page, then show the link on a post on your blog. There isn't really a point to this except to find people all over the world. I also find it quite cool to think that I am talking to someone often, who lives over 11682 miles away

There you go

Deadra xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry, but you are ever so slightly sad to find the distance so precise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably bored but no denying the fact that you are a little bit strange.
    Now spending my last night at an airport hotel.
    Off tomorrow at 12noon.

    ReplyDelete